While to gain long term and permanent control over premature ejaculation, men need to learn how to control their sexual response, re-train their ejaculatory reflex to naturally last longer, and learn some other critical information about ejaculation control. However, there are moments where a quick, in the moment fix is needed when getting too close to ejaculation. Here are a few techniques that can be used to instantly last longer and delay ejaculation.
- Focus on short, shallow penetrations. This will stimulate the vaginal entrance, where the majority of a woman’s nerve endings are, giving them more pleasure. This will help women become aroused more quickly, which helps the man get the job done easier. Most importantly this will make it less stimulating for the man, effectively delaying ejaculation.
- Slow down the pace and take some slow, deep thrusts. This will decrease how much stimulation your penis is getting while not having to stop intercourse. When you are deep, try grinding your hips and wiggling your pelvic bone. This will reduce your stimulation even more while still stimulating her.
- Focus on your partner first before worrying about yourself. By making sure that she has an orgasm first, a lot of the pressure will be released, allowing you to relax some and not be so overwhelmed, which can affect how quickly you climax.
- If you do happen to ejaculate early, don’t get discouraged and stop everything. Keep focusing on her and after a few minutes you will be ready for a second round. Most men last longer the second time around anyway and your partner will appreciate the extra attention.
- Switch it up and have her on top. Your penis will be less stimulated from this position, allowing you to regain control again. Ask her to go nice and slow at first to extend it even longer.
- There’s no shame in having to just completely stop and compose yourself. If you can, try to keep playing with her while you calm down so she is not left lying there. Also, if she is still getting pleasured, she is less likely to notice that you pulled out for a minute or two.
- Put on a condom, not only do they immediately reduce stimulation to your penis, but they are a good safety measure. Women will also appreciate the benefit of there not being a mess afterward.
While none of these are long-term solutions to relieving premature ejaculation, they are great quick fixes that can help men as they learn to control their arousal. When it comes to quick-fix techniques, these are nothing compared to the 18 quick-fix techniques and other information discussed in the Ejaculation Trainer.